Friday, December 25, 2009

Backyard Planning Software Backyard Wedding Planning Help!?

Backyard wedding planning help!? - backyard planning software

I am planning a wedding in April in the afternoon in San Jose, California, in the garden of my mother. I do not think living in my hometown anymore, so I'm thinking, great distances and can not lease the premises, a part of the consultation with them, and installation problems. The yard is big enough, but I think we would be able to create a large rectangular tent (trees whose lower branches to mention - Websites landlords that you are unable to provide tents) under the trees and I also found that all tents are designed to protect against the rain! It would be cool enough to need heating? I have no idea of the amount of memory for 75-100 people. The round tables, each consisting of a tent or rectangular well? How much additional space at a table, you must consider that people can come and go easily?
The dance floor will not be under the tent, there is a courtyard, which works perfectly for this. All I need is tents, a dining area.
3 baths is sufficient to PPL 75-100?

0 comments:

Post a Comment