Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cat Cremation Urn Cremation Or Burial For Loved Family Cat?

Cremation or Burial for Loved Family Cat? - cat cremation urn

My cat I had since I was three, I am now 21, has cancer. I do not want my parents decided that we then asked before she suffers too.

I know from experience what others have to be the best option. First, do not really want to burn, has also been sent to.

On the other hand, I do not want to deteriorate on the ground with errors. do not think that my parents kept the house for 2-3 years. And buried elsewhere was not only an option for me.

I'm in a difficult situation because I am very interested in solid form and I will not do any harm to them even after death, so that people know about it, I would welcome it can bring.

Any offensive comments will be deleted and be well informed and I think anyone who is not a person of low prices.

1 comments:

nemesis1... said...

Hello,
I am sorry for your cat. I know how the decision laid down is a cat. Frankly, it is sometimes when we can expect milder than the last act you can do for your cat.

Owns cats buried in a cemetery for pets and the ashes of my soul mate cat in a box. If n with instructions that I die, I want to spread our ashes together. Crermated I had a lot of stray cats and his ashes in several places, a friend of the estate, where they buried their animals and distribute the areas near where the cat has lived well.
In many states it is against the law to bury the animals in your backyard, and if your parents do not stay home, not a good choice ..

Blessings to you.

Post a Comment