Friday, February 12, 2010

Can A Dog Just Spayed Develop A Hernia My 1 Year Old Dog Is Developing Black Spots Everywhere...?

My 1 year old dog is developing black spots everywhere...? - can a dog just spayed develop a hernia

She is a Jack Russell terrier, and it was sterilized. Coincidence or not, a few weeks after the operation began, these black spots all over my stomach. The trend is the spread in the legs and feet, even on her face. Although not entirely clear on the face or back, I can still vaguely see under the skin. I was told it is normal ... When he freckles ... But I'm still a little worried, and I plan to take him immediately to a vet. In the meantime, can someone just me an idea of what it is and I do not mind the long weekend? "Is there a way to get rid of these bodies in the development?"

4 comments:

Mrs.JoeJ... said...

Well, no way to get rid of them. And they are right, it's a natural thing for Jack Russell Terriers. Do not worry. It will be good.

john n said...

the pigment of the skin which causes spots, like freckles is. my dogs have been developed, and they also think it is a bit more in the legs and abdomen. not do anything other than worry about places where they are lumpy or swollen. Hormones in dogs are skin changes as we do.

Jan said...

You sound like freckles. If you scratch on the skin, or red and irritated when they start your search and then take him to the vet. I think I'll be fine.

Mama Hen said...

I have a Cairn Terrier, who also has these spots, "freckles." I was told is common in terrier breeds.

Post a Comment