Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Repair Torn Bathroom Green Sheetrock Paper If My House Only Has One 3/4 Bathroom Will Its Value Decrease?

If my house only has one 3/4 bathroom will its value decrease? - repair torn bathroom green sheetrock paper

I bought a fixer upper house in 1960 and were renewed. The existing bathrooms have been completely beyond repair some water damage. The house has a bathroom and is very small (side note, I 6'8''y 5 'Bathtub me) a favor. I did not think to replace the tub, and instead only provide a good shower. However, this means that the bath is only my property to increase 1 to 3 / 4 and if (when) I decide the house in 5 or 10 years could sell, the resale value of costs. "My fears have no basis in reality?

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Yes, it will cost. Most people want more than one bathroom, but only one should have a bath.

Pete T said...

I do not think it removed, because if the economy turns around, house prices rise again. When I suggest to install a handicap shower, so this should be an appeal to potential buyers with a disability, and the lighter side, I'm 6'6 "and I installed a toilet in height, it is much easier for us, the big boys call of nature.

Dezie said...

The house, which has only one bathroom, you need a bathroom.

Yes, it will significantly reduce the price. In addition, the market is not so good.

It is best to replace the bathtub or resurfacing. It is an inexpensive way to renovate the bathroom.

wildlotu... said...

Absolutely. Although the room more valuable at home is the kitchen, the lady does not mean that a house without bathrooms. Especially if they have children or expect. There is no way to bathe a baby or young child.

R G said...

Yes, you are better to keep the 5-foot bathtub with shower. Take a look around, you can find fields bathroom for 5 yards deep.

doc_holl... said...

They worry about which we say that our houses Are'nt worth what you paid for them have so much in taxes, which has'nt changed so much that people are still asessoers Tax Court

Anonymous said...

If someone buy a house with one bathroom and there is a bathtub, can not take advantage

Anonymous said...

Yes Go to the shower. May you increase the value of your home.

Post a Comment