Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vcr Recorder That Can Record One Channel And Watch Another Questions About Dvrs, Dvd Recorders, Cable And Recording Shows In General.?

Questions about dvrs, dvd recorders, cable and recording shows in general.? - vcr recorder that can record one channel and watch another

I just started a new job where I work 5.30-1.30, it is obvious that I record something to my favorite shows. I have tried to buy a DVR or DVD recorder in the research, but I am confused.
First, some background information. I live in an apartment complex that comes with the cable. I have what many basic cable, which would highlight a range of cable from the wall behind the TV, and I have all the major local stations and networks, but no more. So here are my questions:
Through my research I've read that it is more digital recorder or DVD recorder with two tuners, why, because all people have the boxes or satellite? And for those of us with only one line from the wall to the TV How do I get my programs to save anything?
Secondly, I know, most of which offer DVRRS require a monthly fee, but it seems that the only thing that is really what the license fee a guide to facilitate the recording, there is a way to make a single hard drive DVR or DVD recorder with hard drive and just directly without to pay each month to burn? It also seems that most companies are now mandetory DVR subscriptions, but what if people can buy any type of disk device that appears in the file?
Basically, I remembered my favorite program when you could be in instant messaging, it will automatically do well in a position to one thing while recording another to see and record the failure to directly to tape or hard disk is a VCR, but able to search a library, where you have all my pictures and decide what they see. Also Wouldn & # 039 enter;, an option of permanent storage than capable of anything in my library, record to DVD, but do not save directly to him. In general, the ability to burn media is permamant Seconday other things, which I mentioned. Im sorry for the long post, just wanted to thoroughly thank you for any help.

3 comments:

phydeaux... said...

Search walmart.com have a DVD burner for $ 227.00. Magnavox 160GB DVD recorder with digital tuner.

Get a great DVD recorder. The DVD recorder has a 160GB Magnavox ATSC / NTSC for quick access to HD programming. Additional features are progressive scan, DVD + / -R/RW and recording, including Magnavox remote control.
Magnavox 160GB DVD Recorder:
160GB hard drive
DVD + R / RW recording, One-Touch Two-way synchronization (HDD-> DVD DVD> HDD)
Playing DVD-Video, DVD-R/RW and + R / + RW, MP-3, CD-R/RW, audio CD, JPEG
Progressive Scan
Component video output
On the reverse S-Video and A / V input / output
Digital audio output (RCA)
RF in / out
ATSC / NTSC tuner
Magnavox Wireless Remote Included

savagena... said...

1) The research is a little further. You can buy that have the hard disk personal video recorder with built-in tuner. Search the web for Sony RDRHX780 for an example.

2) Only TIVO recorder you need a subscription. PVR standard are programmable, and with a tape recorder.

3) You can also a TV card or USB adapter that you record TV programs on your computer, they can then burn them to DVD or can be copied with a device such as a theater Seagate FreeAgent for viewing on your TV (see link)

☺#1 Packer fan☺ said...

Most major cable companies offer DVR service only if u upgrade to digital cable. I have a DVR cable box from Time Warner and can I change my program to save the DVR box. If the sample is stored, and I can see them whenever I want too. I record a program while playing another live show. You can also record 2 programs at once, while I see one, which are already registered, too. If I u I UR Call your local cable provider and see what they offer and U probably upgrade to digital cable, if u want a DVR

Post a Comment