Friday, February 19, 2010

Implantation Bleeding Solid Implantation Cramps?

Implantation cramps? - implantation bleeding solid

Here's the deal. My last period started on 7/7/08. I am very positive that I ovulate July 17. I had my typical symptoms of ovulation in flames. I do not think that I ovulate on 14 Day of my cycle. Usually before or after 14 days. Well, today has been felt in convulsions 7 / 25, I like my period should come at any time not to (,) to 4 August, I had connected with my cramps bleeding. I just want to know if someone a strong immune response against cramps implantation. Since the average duration or intensity. Me and my husband and I are TTC really a very good response.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm like my time was due only in tha 20 and won 23, not my normal period, which is difficult with a lot of bad cramps, but it was light and very mild cramping, more than pressure. .. What days u hav sex .. if u ovuate choice of location is B4 or during the period of Ur, if ur like me, I will be late (after ovulation), it was 8 days from 17 to 10-16 DPO, so implant heart, I had cramps occur 2wks b4 af 2 b because sooo .... Let me, as it is KNO ..

Post a Comment