Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Risk Mission Cards Rules Victory For Both Of Us Or Only One In A Boardgame Of Risk?

Victory for both of us or only one in a boardgame of Risk? - risk mission cards rules

My friends and I played cards with the risk of the mission that the game has given us. The script begins like this: My job is to "Destroy All the troops of Amarillo and my friend Allen, the mission was" to take control of South America and Asia to use. "
In my turn, I have not managed to get the last two yellow-controlled areas in Asia. So, now trying to waste your time, Allen, who already take control of South America and Asia to the next train. Just as he killed all the yellow, which was both to take control of the whole of Asia, I have fulfilled my mission card and told him he had. That's when I said that I had won and lost because it was my turn, and that its application takes precedence over me, because it's your turn and my turn has not come at any time. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> In the rule book and said that it is possible for someone to do the job for you (usually unintentionally). And the player wins the first mission completed, and emphasizes the task of showing the card wins.

And who wins?

0 comments:

Post a Comment